October 5, 2013 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Tent Hours: 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Game: 12:00 PM
The UNC Charlotte Alumni Association invites you to our pre-game tailgate on Saturday, October 5, featuring food, beverages, live musical entertainment, kid friendly attractions, and other family fun! Make sure you arrive in time to take part in the team walk beginning at 9:49 AM at the sidewalk outside of our tent.
Cost (includes food, beverages, and entertainment):
- $15/adult (gold card members only; limited to 1 per card member - click here for more information)
- Children 12 & under are free
Alumni Association Pre-Game Tailgate Tent Location: The Alumni Association tailgate tent will be located directly across the street from Lot 19 at the corner of Cameron Blvd and Craver Road, right beside the tennis courts. Using Google map below, the tailgate tent will be at the green arrow. To download a campus map, please click here.
View Larger Map
- This registration does not include any ticket to the football game or parking!
- Season tickets not associated with FSL ownership are currently SOLD OUT! If additional seating outside of the FSL seating area becomes available, information will be released via the Athletics website. Want to be added to the Athletic Department's ticket information distribution list? Simply send an email to email@example.com with your request along with name and daytime phone number. When updated ticket information becomes available, you will be notified via email. For fans inquiring about single game tickets, please note that single game tickets if available will be extremely limited. If advanced single game tickets are not available in mid-August, the next opportunity will be from possible returned tickets the week of each game.
- Non FSL holders, may purchase a parking permit online for the West and Union Decks.
- The Alumni Association anticipates having a list of venues where the game will be televised for those unable to make it into the stadium.
- Be sure to have a valid driver's license with you upon entering the Alumni Association tent. We will be carding everyone who enters our tent to ensure legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- No refunds will be issued after Wednesday, October 2.