Saturday, November 15, 2014
Tent Hours: 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Game: 12:00 PM
The UNC Charlotte Alumni Association invites you to our pre-game tailgate on Saturday, November 15! Make sure you arrive in time to take part in the team walk beginning at 9:49 AM at the sidewalk outside of our tent. This is also UNC Charlotte's Family Festival Weekend - both parent and family members of UNC Charlotte students are welcome to join in the festivities!
- $15/adult (gold card members only; limited to 1 per card member - click here for more information)
- Children 12 & under are free
- Admission into Alumni Association Tent
- Food & Beverages
- Live Music/Entertainment
- Kid-friendly Activities
Items of Interest:
- College of Education Day
- Teaching Fellows Alumni Chapter Day
- Family Festival Day
- Special Coach Appearance: Bob Olesen (Track & Field)
Alumni Association Pre-Game Tailgate Tent Location: The Alumni Association tailgate tent will be located directly across the street from Lot 19 at the corner of Cameron Blvd and Craver Road, right beside the tennis courts. Using Google map below, the tailgate tent will be at the green arrow. To download a campus map, please click here.
- This registration does not include any ticket to the football game or parking!
- Football game tickets can be purchased by clicking here.
- Parking can be purchased by clicking here.
- Be sure to have a valid driver's license with you upon entering the Alumni Association tent. We will be carding everyone who enters our tent to ensure legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.